Friday, November 16, 2007

Homework by Mr. Eiffel

And then the second assignment on photography, is the lenses… Too lazy to take notes of things, so this idea came to me… I photographed the notes instead… LOL…
I took pics of the national monument instead… nobody came to the tugu drum circle on that day, due to rain. Only me and Paul was there… So sad… So, I went off running around the monument for pics instead (the drum forgotten)…
this is the national monument
the flag at the national monument

the garden of the national monument
fountain in front of the national monument
the statue at the national monument


(from the camera, time and date) And then, the next lesson from the photography lesson is the white balance, Mr. Eiffel (lecturer) forbidden us to use auto white balance… I just simply shot sum pics here and there, in mamak stall n gardens and parks… sumwhere near where I live… and then by the end of the week… national monument again… cos during the weekends there’s a drum circle that goes on n on n on from 5.30 pm onwards on every SUNDAY!!! Can’t miss it!!! At the tugu peringatan Negara. And then some of the lantern festival around where I live was shot also…


candles on lantern day
have nuffink to do

little children playing lantern on the bridge... if you can see them... lol... hehehe....

No comments: