Friday, November 16, 2007


Hmmm… let me recall… ah… yes… after the butterfly park thingy… erm… my dad’s old student came for a visit at the house… Chien Yee and Sin Ning… haaa… they remind me of the old times… the days when I go for swimming competition… Ong Kee Hui and things like tat… lol…

this is sin ning in lilac and the other is chien yee


this is chien yee... she's preety...

Oh… and then I had my 1st lesson on using DSLR in school…


telling detials on how to handle ur camera and so on so on...
frenz fooling around wit their cam…
N sir reading the Capture NX book tat I just gave him, due to a few extra copies… : )... but still, that didn’t stop him from giving us homework (ISO)… “ go shoot 60 pictures and blah blah blah…” I took pics from the cheras selatan jusco… which had just opened not long ago near balakong and CP…


No comments: